I just had a bright light moment!
While reading The 4 Tiny Habits I realized that this week I’ve had a daily DMP and it has been intense! Funny…not ha ha.
The 4 Tiny Habits are:
1. A definite purpose backed by a burning desire for it’s fulfillment
2. A definite plan, expressed in continuous action
3. A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances
4. Friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.
1. My definite purpose backed by a burning desire this week was to ensure that I not be held financially responsible for a 3 way miscommunication.
2. My definite plan was to “Whatsoever things ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them” by employing “the strategy of the Lotus Sutra before any other” so when I chanted Nam Myoho Renge Kyo I knew, I believed with all my heart that the issue was already resolved and that no one would incur any expense and that my client would receive a refund.
3. I kept myself on a strict mental diet and refused to entertain any thought that my desired outcome would not come about. I sent a silent “I love you” to everyone involved whenever I had one second of negative thinking and chanted for everyone’s happiness.
4. My friendly alliance was my daughter. I told no one else of the situation. 1- because I knew I would handle it and 2- because I didn’t want to hear anyone’s opinions about the situation. My daughter is one of my two master mind alliances. She provided me with amazing insight and encouragement to keep focused and continue to persist.
One thing I believe is that everything happens for a reason and the reason here is to allow me to do my human revolution, to change something at my core. After all, I have been chanting and affirming through the MKMMA for months now this DMP with one PPN being Legacy. There are going to be some challenges along the way if the desire is great enough.
I’m happy to say I got the final agreement today and everything was worked out just as I had known, believed and determined it would be. I’m continually grateful to the MKMMA for the expanded view of the law of cause and effect working in my life!